Inspired by Jamie Tanna, the purpose of this page is to share what I'm focused on and into at the minute, the content of this page will change and evolve over time, some things may stay, some things may go!
Current interests (both personal and work):
- Dungeons & Dragons 🏰🐉🧙🏻♂️
- Watches ⌚
- PC, console and tabletop gaming ⌨🖱🎮
- Tinkering with my new 3d printer
- Physical distancing! Stay safe everyone!
- Offset Earth 🌍🌳
(If you want to contribute, you can do so via my referral link. Offset Earth will plant 10 Sparkly Trees in my forest, and 10 trees in yours if you do so)
What am I up to right now?
I live just outside Leicester with my fiancée Emma,
We have a number of pets:
- A crested gecko called Mr Edwin Hubble 🦎
- An African fat-tailed gecko called Lady Mir 🦎
- A bearded dragon called Lord Hylas 🦎
- 2 Russian dwarf hamsters called Pancake and Syrup 🐹🐹
- 4 chickens called Blanche, Ethel, Vera and Agnes 🐔🐔🐔🐔
We're currently planning a wedding!
I'm occasionally speaking at conferences, though that might slow down a fair bit in 2020, you can find info of talks on my talks page.
What am I watching / reading / listening to / playing right now?
- Watching Australian Masterchef
- Reading Permanent Record by Edward Snowden and A Man and His Watch by Matthew Hranek
- Listening to a bunch of podcasts: My Q4 2019 List of Podcasts
- Playing: Apex Legends, Overwatch & Animal Crossing (very occasionally streaming on Twitch)